Like the seasons with no summer.

Monday, May 07, 2007

HOT

AHHHH.I hate the weather.
It sucks like crazy.
You know,when it keeps raining,I'm unhappy.
When it doesn't rain at all,I'm unhappy.
I should learn how to be CONTENTED.
Easier said than done though.
Oh well.I'm feeling alot better today after talking to stupid KOH WEN JING.
Thanks for listening to me okay idiot!Even though you kept laughing at me.DOTSSS.
Haha.Yeah,today passed quite quickly,which was good.
AND I WAS TABLE-LESS and CHAIR-LESS for the first two periods.No actually for the whole of before recess.Fortunately most of the lessons were out of class.
I got my table back after recess though!(:

Okay enough crap.
I shall go and do something productive.
Printing syllabus objectives for the Os.
Nothing beats that man!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home